BCSP Preset Click Type Torque Wrench
RoHS Assembly Preset Interchangeable Head Bi-Direction
- Click type torque wrench effective for bi-directional use.
- Preset, for bidirectional tightening
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a special tool (sold separately), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- A wide selection of interchangeable heads, letting you choose the right one for the task and reducing overall purchasing costs.
- A clear "click" sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- Only the BCSP400NX22D model has a metal handle with a knurled finish on the grip and the other models have a resin grip.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class C.
- Tohnichi's interchangeable head torque wrenches can be used with our interchange head lineup which offers the best selection in the world, making these wrenches ideal for your work.